September 30th • Posted in Blogging
I’ve been pretty inspired by this blog post from Natalie about how important sharing the love can be in the world of blogging and I realized it’s been a long long while since when I wrote down my last Reading Material post but I’ve decided I should try and make this a monthly thing because I love reading these posts and because it totally makes my day when I’m featured in one! So here are the posts I’ve loved reading in September…
– Dunya & Carrie‘s body talks | these were literally eye opening ;;
– Katie & Ben’s new Sunday tradition in Central Park ;;
– Ellie’s Current Favourites ;;
– Luce’s Making The Most Of A Small Desk | which made me want to have a smaller desk to be & feel more organized ;;
– London’s Best Coffee : Soho Grind ;;
– Brotherly Love ;;
– Freya’s Homecoming and Darjeeling 2nd flush ;;
– Alex’s Blinding as the Sun ;;
– Georgia’s Chocolate Avocado Brownies recipe | mmm! ;;
– Rachel’s The Beauty Of Leaves ;;
Check out my Bloglovin Profile Page for more lovely reads!
What have you enjoyed reading lately?